Account Director, Professional Services
Granite Solutions Groupe is a leading provider of consulting, staff augmentation and professional services for the investments, banking, wealth, and asset management industries. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, outgoing and knowledgeable sales professional to develop and expand client relationships and drive revenue growth.
Headquartered in San Francisco, GSG’s client delivery footprint includes all major financial centers in North America, India, Canada, and the UK supported by service centers in Bangalore India and Toronto, Canada.
As an Account Director your primary responsibility is to build relationships with key client business partners and decision makers to deploy GSG consultants on key projects and initiatives.
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals through lead generation activities, developing new and existing client relationships through follow up, referrals and leveraging existing industry relationships, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Prior business development experience in the consulting, staffing or professional services industry with a consultative sales style, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated career progression in client-facing and sales-related roles, and career achievement through employee recognition programs such as President’s Club, Top Producer Awards, and Sales Contests
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with products, operating environments and business vocabulary in the Investments, Brokerage, Banking, Wealth, and Asset Management industries.
- Proven track record of building and forecasting a strong pipeline of opportunities by following a disciplined sales process.
- Experience writing Statements of Work, bidding on RFI/RFPs, and project proposals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to build rapport and strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a concentration in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Minimum of 7-10 years total professional experience.
- Minimum of 5-10 years prior experience in the consulting, staffing or professional services industry.
Key Traits & Personal Characteristics:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Client presence and ability to think creatively.
- Dynamic, friendly, and approachable demeanor, self-confidence, and great listening skills.
- Detail oriented with a high level of intellectual curiosity and sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of developing long-term relationships with clients.
- Proficient with technology and tools, utilizing CRM to monitor, record, and drive activity.
- Team oriented and inclusive.
- Comfortable working in a distributed, global team environment.
- Ability to travel domestically on an as-needed basis up to 25%.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to support clients in different time zones.
- Meets daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue targets.
- Consistently acts as an ambassador for GSG’s brand and value proposition with clients.
- Generates new consulting opportunities through client research and business development.
- Consistently generates client activity through client calls, meetings, networking, and referrals.
- Translates business problem statements into clear engagement descriptions.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to align new and existing consultants with client projects.
- Leads the development and execution of individual statements of work for each client project.
- Leads client account mapping and stakeholder research in collaboration with support staff.
- Executes according to prescribed GSG policies, processes, and standards, adhering to firm polices, utilizing firm systems and procedures in a disciplined and rigorous fashion.
- In collaboration with Consultant Engagement team, ensures quality of project delivery.
- Communicates regularly with GSG colleagues and consultants to ensure compliance with all client-specific policies, procedures, rules of engagement and relevant contract terms and deliverables.
- Leverages and provides leadership to the Client Services team for research and administration.
GSG offers a highly competitive compensation structure including a strong base salary, performance incentives, annual merit bonus, comprehensive benefits, paid time off and other perks and privileges.
To apply, please send your resume to Anil Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org