GSG is seeking a new team member to support the Sales & Client Service team from our growing Cape Town office. He or she will drive customer engagement through consistency of process, communication, careful research and quality through attention to detail. This position reports to the Manager, Sales & Client Service in our beautiful waterfront offices.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Cross-training with other Sales & Client Services functions to learn the “big picture” of the group and become prepared to backup key functions to support scheduled and unscheduled team member absences.
- Assist the Sales and Client Service Manager with managing the opportunity pipeline
- Research & Lead generation – prospecting, qualifying and generating sales qualified leads
- Manage lead & contact lists within company database including data verification, data entry and maintaining its integrity.
- Set appointments for Account Directors to speak to or meet up with new client leads
- Correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Manage “Add contacts” requests and overall data quality
- Regular review and updating of organizational charts in company database and offline
- Research and prospect new business – includes keeping abreast of press releases and noteworthy updates
- Build out contact profiles in Bullhorn
- Engagement Entry & Posting with accuracy and timeliness
- Sourcing and updating engagement descriptions
- Assigning weekly promotional items tasks and assisting with post event promotional items distribution
- Add daily meeting tasks for to Account Directors to Bullhorn
- Producing reports as required
- Assisting with audits as required
The Analyst should have a demonstrated ability and interest in the following core requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration, human resources, or employment-related studies. An Honors degree in a related field is highly desirable.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an office, team-based environment
- Experience in sales or sales support; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Passionate about research with a positive attitude and aptitude for problem-solving
- A high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- You have strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- Strong command of the English language and at least one other language is preferred.
- Previous experience providing excellent customer service in a professional environment.
- Very strong computer and technology tools experience, including telepresence robot and video conferencing experience – strong proficiency with Outlook, MS Office is a MUST!
Contact: Tatenda Mabika, email@example.com