Senior Consultant, Strategy Consulting
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
Granite Solutions Groupe is building out its Wealth Management practice and is actively looking for Implementation Consultants with experience in migrating and implementing our clients from an existing platform to a new platform. Consultants with experience in IHS Markit (previously Wall Street Office) preferred.
We are looking for polished consultants who have experience in migrating one or multiple workflows and workstreams to the new platform of choice. Consultants need to have worked within the Asset & Investment Management, Wealth Management, Fixed Income, and/or Fund and Trust Custody business units.
- Proven track record of supporting and delivering successful implementation projects.
- Background in the following workstreams is preferred: Portfolio Management, Trading and Settlements, Investment Performance Measurement & Investment Data Analysis, Model Portfolio, Operations, Compliance, or Client Reporting.
- Experience operating as a Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst, or SME and supporting the following migration work required:
- Workstream Documentation.
- Data Mapping/Validation.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)/ Systems Integration Testing (SIT).
- Technical Validation & Quality Assurance.
- Onboarding/Client Readiness.
- End user support.
- Learning and Development.
- Change Management/Stakeholder Management.
- Executing on the developed deployment strategy and roadmap that has been created by the executive leadership teams.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.