Consultant, Leadership & Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Workday Trainer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Design programs to address business needs relating to team building, leadership development and managerial skills improvement.
- Develop HR system tutorials, user guides and performance support tools.
- Write training guides, job aids, course descriptions and survey questions.
- Prioritize the training & development programs that promote the company’s corporate culture and core values and positively impact performance and organizational strategic goals.
- Design, develop, manage, and facilitate innovative and effective in-person learning solutions around leadership, onboarding, corporate culture, diversity & inclusion, performance coaching and etc.
- Identify metrics and indicators to evaluate the effectiveness, success, and value of solutions.
- Prepare training materials in advance of sessions and plan/book meetings and invites as necessary
- Lead training sessions and provide end users with necessary support throughout training delivery.
- Configure the Workday solution in collaboration with IT team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience, specifically in adult learning.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and experience leading innovative solutions in the field of learning, development, business solutions, and Human Resources.
- Practical experience consulting with different function heads to identify needs and develop innovative solutions.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- 3-5 years of experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist or related position.
- Demonstrated development experience in standard learning development technologies.
- Experience developing and implementing training in Workday.
- Must have strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a collaborative, responsive and proactive team player.
- Experience working in a global organization, building, and optimizing a variety of programs across diverse teams and cultures.
- Proven ability to project credibility, build trust, consult, advise and influence a variety of business leaders.
- Ability to develop deep relationships to understand and challenge competing priorities and to establish the strategic direction.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills; Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and team oriented though able to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment where there may not be an existing process.
- Appetite for continuous improvement, and preparedness to think about new approaches and solutions to learning – ability to think creatively.
- Knowledge of current learning technologies, assessment tools, and survey platforms.
- Strong analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deduction skills and ability to make judgments of talent, learning, diversity, engagement, etc.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.