Consultant, Visual Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Visual Designer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support the Business Banking Project.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Use graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create digital mock-ups for visual elements.
- Working cross-functionally to recommend design direction and partner with the team to bring concepts to life.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Design and deliver creative assets in support of communications and product design efforts.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with product, design, and company leadership.
- Extensive work for mock-ups and pitches—from websites to products and spaces.
- Presentation layout and clean-up (Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in visual design, branding, and idea generation.
- Experience working in the digital media space. Agency or media company experience a plus.
- Expertise in visual design (font styles, color schema, look/feel, imagery, graphics, Photoshop, production output oriented) for mobile and desktop applications.
- Ability to refine ideas and come up with highly designed visual experiences.
- Ability to create quickly with little direction or oversight.
- Experience working in InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, Google services.
- Expertise in utilizing Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, and other standard design tools.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to problem-solve and work independently when needed.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.