Senior Consultant, Visual Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Visual Designer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. This position will also assist the Information Architect in defining user needs during requirement definition, project planning as well as wire framing; however, creating high-definition visual comps, icons and style guide development and maintenance is the core component of this position.
- Will be responsible for creating conceptual designs and validating the accuracy of implementation of our interfaces and interaction design, user experience, usability principles best practices and industry standards.
- Expert in visual design (font styles, color schema, look/feel, imagery, graphics, Photoshop, production output oriented) for mobile and desktop applications. Banking experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with agile project methodology.
- Experience with CSS and familiarity with responsive web design practices and its potential impact when designing.
- Must have extensive experience designing for best practices and have excellent communication and documentation skills; experience creating style guides for development teams is a plus.
- Must be confident as a visual designer and be able to create quickly with little direction or oversight.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to problem-solve and work independently when needed.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.