Consultant, User Experience Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a UX Designer to lead a Customer Onboarding initiative within our client’s Asset Management group.
- Research, design, prototype user-centric designs with rapid testing and iteration.
- Support Software Engineers and Product teams to evolve designs during discovery and understand how designs translate to delivery / implementation.
- Design and innovate solutions within our product areas like Artificial Intelligence model creation, Data Design, IT Service Management, DevOps, and Continuous Integration.
- Understand and apply accessibility to designs.
- Communicate and articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions, bringing the team along your journey.
- Support the Experience team in building out outcome-driven best practices that have strong roots in the methodology.
- Drive user-centered design and modern development practices within product teams.
- Deliver solutions that help to improve the lives of people we work with across our product lines.
- Bachelor’s in UX/HCI or related field or equivalent experience, 2+yrs of UX Design experience.
- Proven track record in at least one design pillar: user research, interaction design/UX or visual design.
- Experience with generative and evaluative, summative, and formative research methods.
- Experience working in agile / lean methodologies and facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Experience with UX software and supporting tools to convey intent (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Optimal Workshop, UserTesting.com or similar).
- Excellent stakeholder management, influence, and partnership skills, with ability to advocate for UX and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience delivering world class experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.