Consultant, User Experience Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
UX Design AEM Author is a design author for rebrand/refresh and migration to Adobe Experience Manager.
1. Site migration strategy development:
- Inventory pages and audit content for quality/relevance/suitability.
- Develop migration plan and socialize with business owners and other key stakeholders.
- Work with project manager to document project timelines and key deliverables.
2. Content editing/documentation:
- Identify and document content to be migrated.
- Make necessary updates to account for new brand styles, new navigation patterns, etc.
- Revise/rewrite content, esp. for a limited set of high-level pages that must be redesigned.
3. CMS page authoring:
- Create new pages in AEM using a standard set of page grids, containers and components.
- Lay out pages in AEM and populate with content, images, disclosures, etc.
- Collaborate with UX design team colleagues on any necessary mockups or image assets.
- Cooperate with business owners and compliance reviewers to make any required revisions.
- Experienced content strategist with deep knowledge of marketing website best practices.
- Proven ability to create and execute website content plans; migration experience a plus.
- Solid problem-solving skills; ability to work independently and adapt to changing project needs.
- Enterprise CMS content authoring experience a must; AEM/CQ5 experience a plus.
- Attention to detail; experience creating content for highly regulated industries a plus.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do content authoring work as required.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.