Manager, UAT Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology enablement solutions. GSG now has four offices on three continents, with over 250 team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 500 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a UAT Program Lead to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Developing UAT strategy for large integration initiative.
- Defining, communicating, and aligning all parties for UAT and Business Readiness.
- Test prep oversight and direction: Set expectations and oversee the authoring of UAT Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Ensure timelines are understood, test cases are consistent and comprehensive.
- Make sure the team is clear on status of Test Cases.
- Prepare Business Readiness plan for all UAT activities.
- Creating materials for, and executing, UAT training.
- Establishing protocol and processes for UAT Program.
- Help manage the defect process including prioritization, tracking aging of defects.
- Provide reporting and documentation.
- Monitor progression of UAT and partner with PM to communication status.
- Manage end-to-end UAT testing and coordination of cross-workstream testing.
- 5+ years as a UAT Program Leader and strong Leadership experience.
- 10+ years hands-on experience working with users, development teams, project teams and governance teams in a positive, collaborative fashion to achieve results.
- 5+ years banking experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated longevity in consulting roles from inception to completion.
- Self-starter, comfortable working with ambiguity and driving to clarity within scope of responsibility.
- Experience with large core banking systems transaction volumes and client accounts preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.