Analyst, UAT Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a UAT Lead to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support:
- Develop, document, implement and manage a set of testing standards and key quality performance indicators that govern the software development processes.
- Manage sourcing and preparation of UAT test data, UAT test environments and loading of test data.
- Develop and maintain a mutually agreed upon UAT project plan (resources, training schedule, documentation review, eligibility training, etc.).
- Create and review test plans, test cases, and test scripts for UAT.
- Manage UAT test team & UAT defect management and resolution activities.
- Assist with the review and development of test cases and test data to facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Partner with quality assurance, user acceptance, regression, performance, and release management teams to ensure standards and testing KPIs are met across each gate.
- Ensure automation tests adhere to established process and standards and controls.
- Provide both scheduled and ad hoc reporting on testing progress to Project Management Office and other stakeholders.
- Quality assurance of the team's processes and key deliverables.
- Partner with the team to assess severity of & identify solutions for any bugs / defects found.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
- 5+ years of experience in software automation testing/ user acceptance testing, project management, and requirements lifecycle management experience required.
- Comprehensive understanding of testing methodologies, standard test deliverables and their role within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge and experience managing testing efforts which include the development of test case scenarios, schedule management, resource assignments, defect tracking, remediation, and other tasks.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experienced creating various testing tools/applications to optimize efficiencies and reduce manual processes.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum teams deploying software in an iterative cadence.
- Experienced in analyzing and translating agile stories into testing requirements.
- Demonstrated experience of full product development lifecycle: concept to end design, development, testing and implementation experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.