About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join our dynamic team.
The Senior tax analyst is responsible for the Company’s transfer pricing computation, documentation, and planning. S/he will be the lead liaison and SME for the regions s/he oversees and will interface with internal/external business partners to address transfer pricing-related matters, such as intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including sub-advisory services, intangible goods, shared services arrangement, and intercompany financing arrangement. In addition, s/he will also assist in audit defence and participate in projects such as legal entity rationalization, business expansion, operational excellence thru automation, and process improvement.
The Senior Tax Analyst will be part of the Transfer Pricing team, which develops global transfer pricing policies that align with business functionality, provides planning and audit defence support, develops expense and revenue allocation methodologies globally across all business lines, forecasts transfer pricing payments for provision, monitors foreign entities’ profitability and conducts global transfer pricing risk analyses. The team also prepares transfer pricing documentation and assists business units on inter-company pricing-related matters.
- Monitor and analyse existing and proposed tax legislation and regulations, identify issues or opportunities, and develop and implement appropriate global transfer pricing strategies.
- Assist in the intercompany agreement process including drafting, reviewing and liaising with accounting team to upload the agreement in the accounting database.
- Assist with automating existing transfer pricing operations and processes thru collaborate with IT and Accounting team.
- Assist with quantitative analysis and modelling with respect to tax planning/ policy setting projects.
- Assist with transfer pricing compliance globally (including the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, or any other reporting requirements).
- Assist with tax audits for all foreign and domestic jurisdictions and prepare audit responses and other tax-related questions and issues.
- Provide support on key projects (such as TP planning for post-merger and acquisition) by performing factual reviews, financial analyses, contracts reviews, preparation of memos and presentations, etc.
- Communicate transfer pricing policies and handle inquiries from various Tax, Finance, Legal, and Operating organizations.
- Collaborate effectively and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with various Tax, Finance, Legal, and Operating organizations.
- Ensure that Company SOX procedures are followed and documented for annual and interim reporting purposes.
- Support business initiatives such as new product launches, new entity setup and other ah-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required; Master’s in Taxation preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of related tax experience, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in transfer pricing in a Big 4 CPA firm or a large multinational corporation; industry experience desired.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think strategically and to proactively identity, research and resolve transfer pricing issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Well organized and hands-on with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.