Consultant, Instructional Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
Core Transformation Trainer will support the Core Transformation Project by facilitating training for service and operational teams across the Bank. This position will involve working with content developers and other trainers to master course materials and deliver these successfully to a number of audiences across the organization.
- Facilitate remote and in-person training on subjects relating to the Core Transformation Project.
- Become proficient with all necessary curriculum offered during the Core Transformation project.
- Travel to and from training sites when needed.
- Monitor participants' knowledge before and after training and provide additional coaching and feedback to management.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness.
- Work closely with management to address any identified opportunities for improvement.
- Create and edit Supplemental documents when needed.
- The Trainer will also be required to travel where necessary to lead sessions in person, and may be required to utilize virtual training environments to train remotely.
- Comfortable delivering technical materials to both in-person and remote audiences, and will be fluent in Adult Learning Theory and common Instructional Design techniques.
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to master new courses rapidly.
- The Trainer may also be called upon to create and/or edit supplemental materials when needed.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.