Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Technology Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The TPM will support two initiatives: a data integration project involving multiple data sources and a B2B2C application development project. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience managing multiple projects within a program; polished communication skills, proactive attitude and strong organization skills a must.
- Manage the implementations of projects/programs for the enterprise from setting up and directing project/program schedules, iterations, and budgets to monitoring the initiative through delivery or completion.
- Participate in solution delivery continuous improvement activities and communities of practice to address ongoing needs for the project professional community
- Run the daily standup meeting
- Organize the agenda and document call notes & action items with internal project team and external partners
- Manage the status of all user stories in the current iteration on Jira. Influence the project team members to update their assigned tasks/user story in the JIRA
- Schedule and run sprint planning calls
- Manage the Kanban board and sprint iterations
- Plan and manage sprint retrospective calls (lessons learned)
- Provide a weekly project status report to a program manager
- Gather content from SMEs to update Confluence pages
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and partners
- Experience with data integration, including ETL processes (batch job, real-time, event-driven data ingestion), data management, data governance and access
- Experience with application development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Great communication & planning skills
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.