Senior Manager, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Technology Program Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Technology Program Manager will work directly with the CTO in overseeing a 3-year roadmap for all technology related projects in the organization. The Consultant’s focus will be on constructing the execution strategy for the roadmap and communicating it to stakeholders.
Our client currently has 50-60 projects which are all in different stages and is looking for a Program Manager to help drive all the communication and action items for the leadership and project teams.
The 3 major priorities for Technology today are:
- Migration to use of the cloud – Azure.
- Data visibility and access for all teams to consume and utilize data however needed – likely via Snowflake.
- Digital transformation: supporting the company rebranding efforts.
The ideal consultant will have in depth change management experience and will have the ability to effectively communicate with technology leaders to drive the roadmap forward.
- Manage overall planning, execution, and timely delivery of multiple technology related projects.
- Build and execute communication strategy to engage stakeholders, manage their expectations, and gain acceptance of program objectives.
- Develop, assess, approve, and share best risk management plans in compliance with pertinent laws, regulations, and policies.
- Identify and use appropriate techniques to elicit requirements, record and analyze requirements that accurately translate user needs into high-level functional requirements traceable to specific and derived IT system and performance requirements.
- Perform gap analysis and identify strategies and solutions for filling gaps between requirements and proposed solutions, evaluate gap impacts to the overall solution.
- Develop business cases with quantitative and qualitative decision criteria to ensure optimal implementation of best value to balance cost, schedule, and performance risks of project and/or program.
- Develop multi-year budget plans, annual operating budgets; identify funding sources; resolve budget shortfalls, identify staffing and contracting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA (preferred).
- 8+ years of program management experience.
- 8+ years of information technology experience.
- 5+ years’ experience leading highly complex, large scale technology program efforts comprised of a collection of projects to meet business and technology scope and strategy within finite period of time, usually 1-3 years in effort; including planning, business case development, forecasting and management of large multi-year budgets.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining an effective IT program structure that emphasizes the coordination and prioritization of matrixed and dotted line resources across projects, managing key deliverables between the projects and the overall costs and risks of the IT program.
- Knowledge and awareness of delivery objectives for IT Programs and how they support overall Portfolio alignment.
- 3+ years of communications experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in a financial services environment.
- Ability to influence executive decision-making and successfully negotiate critical issue resolution related to program initiatives.
- Relationship management experience with business and technology partners.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.