Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager, Cloud Programs with a good understanding of Infrastructure technology, cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure services who has managed several concurrent cloud and infrastructure project work streams and managed projects from ideation stage to delivery.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of cloud projects from initiation to delivery.
- Coordinate tasks and activities among project team members both internal or external including vendors as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion on schedule.
- Develop, define, and execute project plans, project scope, schedules and deliverables including documentation.
- Manage project risks, issues and assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation as appropriate.
- Escalate hot areas for remediation to the leads so that hot issues can be addressed at the early stage.
- Prepare succinct weekly status reports and present it to the team and stakeholders.
- Foster partnership across different teams, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 10+ years of overall IT industry experience.
- 8+ years of project management experience in information technology.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong reporting skills to coordinate with leads, teams and vendors to set expectations, objectives and convey information regarding deliverables.
- CPM / PMP certification.
- Knowledge of RACI matrix, agile development processes, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Able to cultivate a positive, fun and collaborative working environment across different teams both internal and external.
- Able to gather information throughout the lifespan of a project and report them.
- Understanding of cloud technologies, public cloud offerings covering Azure adaption framework and delivery models (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) a big plus.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.