Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our Marketing Effectiveness team. The aim of the Technical Project Manager is to optimize the management and delivery of the corporate and department projects within our program portfolio. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in delivering enterprise technologies across several different delivery methodologies. This position will also help to evolve and advance the broader Marketing Effectiveness program which today oversees technology, data and operations for the Marketing & Communications organization within our client.
- Project Management – Responsible for corporate and department project management efforts for launching and managing multiple technologies across the marketing technology portfolio. This includes documenting project materials such as plan, scope, budgets, timeline, and forecasts.
- Project Planning – Develop comprehensive project plans that merge stakeholder requirements with project goals and coordinate stakeholders and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Project Communication – Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Scrum Management – Govern the scrum methodology across product teams in accordance with program processes and standards.
- Progress Reporting – Manage and track product team velocity, financials, milestones, deliverables, and other program KPIs in relation to the project plan and published progress reports.
- Risk Management – Manage the program risk log and lead the mitigation efforts to mitigate program risk exposure.
- Process Optimization – Work collaboratively with Marketing Effectiveness teams to implement and iterate processes that achieve operational excellence.
- Project Analysis – Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
Skills and experience:
- PMP and/or Scrum certifications preferred.
- 8+ years of Business Analyst experience delivering software implementations and/or software development projects working in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- 8+ years’ experience working in a technical project management role that involved delivering large scale enterprise technology products. Experience utilizing both waterfall and agile methodologies highly preferred.
- Experience delivering business analysis and functional and technical project artifacts including Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Definitions, etc.
- Experience with requirements analysis and management for in-house development projects (Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience leading the requirements management on multiple concurrent projects/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk, scope and prioritize deliverables.
- Proficient meeting facilitator and presentation skills.
- Familiar with modern content management, collaboration, sales enablement and marketing technologies highly desired.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.