Manager, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Technical Product Manager will be working on a project integrating Treasury Management with a new Core banking system that our client in introducing.
- Works with users to gather and document business requirements
- Maps conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities – translates business requirements into functional specifications and actual system configuration.
- Performs technical analytics related to data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping.
- Involved in the design and system configuration of processes, workflow, product setup, static data loading and data extraction in the operations systems within the Treasury area.
- Works hands on with the system, configuring it and testing it to ensure that it meets business requirements. This will include areas such as setup of static data, like counterparty info and settle/delivery instructions, configuration of message generation rules, configuration of accounting rules, settlement and refix data, confirmations, reports, and valuations.
- Assess and engineer’s end-user service needs, define and deliver solutions.
- Supports test planning, execution, and issue investigation.
- Identifies efficiencies in business processes and/or test scripts and corrects them.
- Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new and changing technology.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or commerce.
- 5+ years’ experience acting as a Business systems Analyst/Product manager supporting enterprise level projects.
- Extensive experience gathering business requirements, working with business & technical engineering teams to translate requirements & drive project initiatives.
- Experience working on Treasury Management Systems, or Financial projects (e.g. Kyriba, SAP HANA Finance, Oracle Treasury, ABM Cashflow).
- Experience with agile and SDLC methodology. Experience with Jira and related tools a must.
- CSPO or relevant certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of at least one of the following instrument types within Treasury – FX, Bonds, Money Market products, Interest Rate Derivatives etc.
- Strong core finance technical skills and solid understanding of finance processes, infrastructure and systems, SQL skills preferred.
- Adept with Business Intelligence tools and concepts (Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects)
- Capable at project tracking using tools such as JIRA and/or SharePoint.
- Digital and Data experience as a Business Analyst.
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC.
- Experience documenting detailed manual and system business processes.
- Have good interpersonal and presentation skills which will facilitate communication at all levels within client organization.
- Self-starter, resourceful with strong energy and drive to diagnose problems independently.
- Focus on high levels of Client Delivery.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.