Consultant, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Technical Lead Developer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers/employees.
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or remotely
- Set up accounts for new users.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Log bugs and enhancement requests.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Assist in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Experience working with different operating systems including Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk).
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.