Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. Our client is implementing a new State Street's Alpha platform and is seeking a strong technologist who is familiar with the technology stacks needed for sourcing data front State Street and standing up the new architecture. The ideal Consultants is a seasoned technical professional with experience in AM and middle office who understands all data domains involved. Experience with State Street Alpha is highly desired.
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar.
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
- Experience working with AM, equity, fixed income, trader flows (IBOR/ABOR).
- State Street Alpha is huge plus.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
- Ensuring optimal system functionality via integrated diagnostics.
- Advanced knowledge of data security and encryption.
- Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
- Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.