Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a technical analyst to work within our client’s Client Service Technology group. The Business Analyst will work with technologists and business counterparts to analyze data requirements and challenges, catalog the findings, and work with technical teams to provide solutions that integrate with our next generation data platforms.
- Working with business users to understand current data optimization opportunities.
- Creating, reviewing and enriching requirement documents to provide solutions for current challenges.
- Coordinating tasks and resources (both dedicated and shared) across various teams.
- Coordinating projects timelines and their interdependencies.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Aligning the deliverables to the program’s outcome with the aid of the Tech Lead and Client 3 Year Plan Program Manager.
- Advisory level understanding of data solutions including accounting, reporting, and data transformation.
- Ability to envision potential solutions for complex problems involving multiple systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle several projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to understand high level objectives while also focusing on the details of execution.
- Working knowledge of Jira, MS Office (including Visio and MS Project), and SharePoint.
- Experience working with multiple teams coordinating technical details and timelines.
- Experience implementing large-scale, complex projects.
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.