About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to support the Global Corporate Tax group at our financial services client. The U.S. International Tax team ensures that all U.S. federal tax forms relating to international tax requirements for the Company and its subsidiaries are met. The team completes the annual and quarterly tax provision related to foreign operations including the foreign tax credit calculation. The team completes other tax compliance and tax research requirements including participating in special projects in support of corporate tax goals, objectives, and Federal legislation as directed by international tax management.
The position will be responsible for reviewing international tax compliance and quarterly tax provision related to the company’s international operations with a goal of optimizing the company’s worldwide tax strategy. This position will report to the Senior Manager of U.S. International Tax Team. Responsibilities include:
- Actively supervise and train entry level international tax staff
- Prepare and review U.S. international compliance forms (i.e. Forms 5471, 8621, 8865, & 1118)
- Review U.S. international quarterly foreign income tax provisions including: foreign tax credit, FIN 48, valuation allowance analyses, and 10-Q/10-K footnote disclosures
- Provide support for and participate in tax planning and tax research for complex tax issues.
- Assist with the development and implementation of tax efficient structures for international acquisitions, divestitures, and reorganizations
- Assist with U.S. federal and state income tax audits related to all U.S. international tax matters
- 2-3 years of corporate income tax experience with a strong working knowledge of international tax matters
- An understanding and hands-on application of US international tax computation, such as Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, and BEAT, etc.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required
- Excellent presentation, research and writing skills required
- Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external business partners
- Big 4 or multinational company experience preferred
- CPA or MS Tax preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent) required
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.