Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Sr, Project Manager to join our team and lead the planning efforts on a critical Know Your Customer (KYC) project. The ideal candidate will play a central role in aligning various stakeholders, creating high-level workstream plans, and ensuring successful coordination across data solutions and KYC.
- Develop high-level workstream plans, ensuring a balance between detailed deliverables, sequencing, and workforce planning.
- Engage with a broad stakeholder group, fostering collaborative relationships while pushing for improved planning adherence.
- Develop and articulate comprehensive workstream plans, anchored in deliverables and objectives, to guide strategic initiatives across data solutions and KYC processes.
- Act as a central figure in governance, tracking, and coordination across technology, machine learning, data, and business teams.
- Scrutinize and validate workstreams, identifying gaps, and ensuring a mature planning approach.
- Establish platform for collaboration between data solutions and KYC processes.
- Oversee and participate in scrum demos, ensuring alignment with best practices.
- Communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, presenting plans, addressing concerns, and ensuring a unified understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA or relevant professional certifications.
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager in a heavily regulated environment, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Background in KYC projects or similar initiatives.
- Familiarity with reporting practices and tools.
- Experience with both Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to strike a balance between friendly engagement and pushing for improved planning adherence.
- Familiarity with JIRA and project management tools.
- Strong understanding of high-level project planning and the ability to translate technical details for a non-technical audience.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.