Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Scrum Master to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing, and controlling project constraints and scope.
- Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders.
- Agreeing approach to delivery within the project team.
- Leading and coaching the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project.
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team.
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues.
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
- Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers.
- Providing progress updates into the department program.
- Supporting overall management of the department program.
- Support the Service Owner(s) for Project Delivery in maintaining and developing processes, standards, tools and reporting and their documentation and proactively reviewing the service provided to end-users and customers.
- Four-year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5 or more years of related scrum master, business project management and financial services experience.
- PMP certification or other project management/Scrum Master education.
- Experienced (preferably certified) Scrum Master, with experience of other project frameworks.
- Experience with JIRA is a must.
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organization and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritization.
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others.
- Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department.
- A real interest in problem solving and focused on results.
- Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery.
- Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development, and testing approaches.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.