Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology enablement solutions. GSG now has four offices on three continents, with over 250 team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 500 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the role:
GSG is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Collaborate with Product Owner (PO) and Tech Owners (TO) to identify, summarize and capture the Product Vision, Roadmap, and Backlogs.
- Define and manage the Product Roadmap in JIRA: Idea to Initiative to EPIC to User Story.
- Partner with PO and TO on monthly progress update to present at Functional Lead meeting.
- Plan, facilitate and summarize new Product Increment planning events (done each quarter).
- Help manage risks and dependencies crossing workstreams.
- Escalate and track impediments crossing workstreams.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Work with the Enterprise Portfolio Office (EPO) on program execution and operational excellence.
- Understand and operate within Budgets, complete monthly Hyperion forecast.
- Provide Dashboard reporting to PO for bi-monthly Business Product Updates meeting as required.
- Will be required to drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other work streams related activities and artifacts.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Keeps project governance up to date and reports on projects as per PWM PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitor’s project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
- Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management.
- Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes.
- Leads integration of multiple upstream and downstream data interfaces.
- Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in business management.
- 10+ years of strong project management skills and relevant experience in a PMO environment.
- Senior management related leaderships skills.
- Experience executing enterprise-level projects and/or product management.
- Superior communication skills.
- Experience with trading – FX, equities, Fixed income, complex system integrations and deploying commercial-off-the-shelf vendor hosted applications.
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall methodologies and related certifications.
- Proven leadership, relationship management, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Successful track record of senior project level experience, including large scale enterprise-wide initiatives.
- 8+ years working within a PPM Practice responsible for portfolio operations management and delivering all required processes and tools to be successful.
- Strong People leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with ability to build trust and effectively work across all levels of the organization.
- Able to influence change and gain buy-in, including with executives and challenging audiences.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Results-oriented; knows how to evaluate effectiveness of execution on a wide range of initiatives/programs.
- Skilled at defining, motivating, and driving change at executive level and across the broader community of stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Makes good and timely decisions that keeps the organization moving forward; combines analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in decision quality.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.