Manager, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Manager, Product Management to join our dynamic team. The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Sr. Product Manager – Corporate Digital Banking, you will be responsible for leading initiatives supporting our business partner's Corporate Digital offering. You will work closely with other lines of business and cross-functional teams within the bank from concept to delivery of new functionality across multiple digital platforms, such as desktop and mobile. The role involves a combination of working on product strategy, leadership & product development including setting product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, driving execution and engaging with bankers, senior leaders and clients.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Manager
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including strategy, business vision, roadmap generation, user story creation, backlog grooming, sprint planning and release management.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ use of Corporate Digital Banking by actively engaging with clients, First Republic Relationship Managers and other lines of business to actively solicit and represent the “voice of the customer.”
- Participate in the capital planning process by defining the business case and budget requirements; champion the product vision and roadmap to secure project funding.
- Stay apprised of industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape; incorporate relevant products within our digital ecosystem from pilots/proof of concepts to launching them into production.
- Understand the regulatory, legal and security context to maintain compliance and manage risk.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of quality products; partner with Technology and QA and conduct user-acceptance testing.
- Optimize the services of our partner vendors by effectively managing the relationships and their deliverables.
- Develop and mentor product managers within the department
- Define and analyze metrics that provide insight into the success of our products and utilize these metrics effectively for key product decisions.
- Adhere to the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as Bank policies and procedures.
- Identify and report suspicious activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Officer.
- Know and verify the identity of any client who enters into a relationship with the Bank Officer.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of product management experience required, with digital-based services preferred, and at least five years of digital corporate cash management experience
- Deep experience with product management, ideally in financial services, with corporate digital banking experience required
- Experience defining the strategic roadmap for a product, coupled with the ability to communicate and champion that roadmap throughout the organization
- The ability to determine key client needs and align them with the latest technology trends impacting the financial services/fintech space
- Skill managing the competing demands of multiple internal stakeholders, business areas and external providers to develop a roadmap and deliver high-quality solutions
- Expertise in software implementation projects using the Agile method, with a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Experience with the full lifecycle ownership, from ideation through implementation and support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver presentations across the firm and build strong internal and external relationships
- An orientation toward being a leader and team player with excellent planning and managerial skills and providing extraordinary service while furthering the Bank culture and values
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.