Consultant, Financial Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Sr. Investment Accountant to join our dynamic team. Our client has recently onboarded Highmark Capital Management client accounts. The team is currently seeking a Senior Investment Accountant to provide support for client onboarding and ongoing maintenance and servicing of Highmark OCIO (Outsourced Chief Investment Officer) accounts. This position will have a primary focus on serving Highmark Capital Management (HCM) clients.
- Learning the functionality of several accounting, performance, and reporting systems
- Loading assets and transactions into the portfolio accounting system.
- Reconciling holdings and transactions to the corresponding custody account.
- Loading historical performance data.
- New account set up and maintenance.
- Assisting clients and client managers with portfolio inquiries.
- Perform data integrity checks.
- Monthly and quarterly portfolio performance calculations and system uploads.
- Preparation of custom client reports.
- Daily and monthly accounting software processing.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or economics.
- Prior experience with accounting for fixed income investments, cash and securities reconciliations, bond math calculations, and financial statement preparation are pluses but not required. Entry-level candidates with relevant coursework and internship experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of short-term fixed income securities, securities set ups, interest accruals, amortization etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collectively as part of a team.
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience with MS Excel & MS Access
- Investment-oriented software a plus. FIS/Invest One experience a plus.
- Possess the ability to acquire knowledge rapidly and demonstrate a high level of alertness and adaptability.
- Readiness to get hands-on and delve into the details.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.