Consultant, Business Systems Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our dynamic team. As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, you will participate in the full project lifecycle from conception through post-deployment. In this IT Business Systems Analyst role, you’ll present information regarding proposed solutions as you detail business and functional requirements, assess project progress and monitor the effectiveness of deployed initiatives. Key to this role is expertise in process mapping, process engineering and process modeling.
Your high energy and natural sense for creativity will lend itself well to tackling any variety of issue and position you to be an expert at recommending streamlined process that implement increased efficiency in these processes. Additionally, your ability to be adaptive in an environment of changing priorities will give you a head start to success in this position. You’ll also use your highly organized abilities in conducting customer and process analysis to develop plans, requirements, and solutions. Your demonstrated success eliciting business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques including, but not limited to, interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, use cases, scenarios, business process, task, and workflow analysis will all be key. Being able to write business requirement documents and functional requirements are a must as well. We are seeking those individuals who want to help us grow as well as enhance their own professional growth along the way.
- Acts as the liaison between IT and business stakeholders during analysis, requirements definition and design activities for new solutions and/or integration projects
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to facilitate and document business requirements, use cases and functional specifications. Provides strategic advice for business processes and solutions.
- Gains a holistic understanding of a broad range of business processes and related systems.
- Interacts with and directs technical partners to develop solution alternatives.
- Has a good understanding of technical terminologies around UI, API and Databases
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, and business partners.
- Analyze and solve complex business problems and determine suitable IT solutions.
- Apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with departmental staff, and internal business partners.
- Generate use cases and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Communicate complex information clearly and concisely both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Systems Analyst on small to medium sized projects
- Exceptional written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related field.
- Proven experience creating business functional requirement documents and other BSA artifacts
- Able to mine and analyze large amounts of data; strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented, meticulous, and self-directed.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience in the wealth management or financial services industry a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.