Consultant, Financial Analysis
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Procurement Manager for our client in the financial services industry. Reporting to the Director within Enterprise Vendor Management the Sourcing and Procurement Operations, Manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the day-to-day activities related to Procurement; inclusive of analysts support for Procurement tools and systems, Process Improvements, Data Analysis, Supplier onboarding, PO and Invoice management, tactical contract management and sourcing, catalog Content administration and User Helpdesk. Primary escalation points for procurement analysts.
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of driving positive results through teams in challenging and fast-paced environments. The candidate should possess the ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve their best performance.
- Provide oversight and execution of Buyers support for, supplier onboarding, sourcing events creation, contracts upload and review, catalog upload, identification and resolution of issues related to supply contract pricing, ongoing maintenance of suppliers and contracts trackers, invoice management, reporting and documentation.
- Experience and proficiency in utilizing Sourcing / Procurement tools and methodologies, including RFP (Request for Proposal) management, negotiations, and contract management. The candidate's expertise in these areas will be pivotal in leading team members.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborates with Business Partners and stakeholders to drive value for the business, while maintaining high quality service standards
- Analyze key procurement data and create metrics to report results to Senior Management to be used in business plan and strategy development.
- Strong working knowledge of Coupa or similar Procure to Pay system.
- Leads initiatives within the Enterprise Vendor Management team to improve customer experience, increase automation, drive adoption of the Procure to Pay application capabilities and enhance speed to market.
- Enforces enterprise vendor management global policies, procedures and SLAs.
- Oversight into all contracts team is responsible for and help the team drive them to execution with legal counterparts.
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in accounting, finance, operations, contracts, procurement or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years’ procurement industry experience.
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS-Advance Excel with macros & PowerPoint Presentations skills) , SharePoint.
- Experience/familiarity with procurement concepts, processes, systems, tools.
- Experience in strategic sourcing (RFI’s/RFP’s) and contract review/negotiation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects independently and as part of a team.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Player coach with initiative to deliver on time results.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Proven people leadership and management skills.
- Results driven with attention to detail and the ability to move quickly while staying organized.
- Very strong research, problem solving, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Familiar with basics of contract management and negotiations.
- Understanding of business concepts, Procurement, finance & accounting principles, budgeting, reconciliation.
- Experience with a Procurement systems (Coupa, Ariba) a plus.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.