Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Solutions Architect for Portfolio Management Platform Integrations to join our dynamic team. We deliver expert talent for our business partners.
- Define and maintain standards around data ingestion, enrichment, and validation of portfolio data into and out of State Street’s Alpha Data Management solution.
- Partner with technical leads on strategies for mapping data from various portfolio management platforms.
- Review proposed Design Architecture documentation and provide guidance on sound workflows, including the integration of new sources, new data sets and new data element requirements to our standardized interfaces.
- Ensure proposed solutions and development align with State Street’s ALPHA.
- Work with the Implementation and Development teams to help establish project delivery plans and delivery estimates for projects involving integration of client middle or back office.
- Guide Implementation teams on required reference data and other setups and mapping as part of implementation.
- Socialize and coordinate key changes or updates to data flows that have cross client impact.
- Document product specifications and prepare business cases to drive development.
- Advise and track new developments as part of our 3-year strategic roadmap.
- Good working knowledge of data structures within Charles River, Aladdin, Simcorp, BBG or other Portfolio Management platforms.
- Strong experience working with data management systems and integration of portfolio management, investment accounting or back-office platform datasets from industry providers.
- Knowledge and working experience of SQL, Enterprise Data Management and Data Warehousing principles.
- Previous experience participating as a consultant on software implementation projects, data services buildouts.
- Effective communicator – can summarize succinctly and can provide details when needed.
- Detail oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements.
- Self-motivated and able to influence others.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 10+ years in depth knowledge across all asset types and types of accounting data (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Forwards, Cash, Equities, Futures, Positions, Settlements, General Ledger, NAV etc.).
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.