About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions. GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a User Acceptance Software Tester to join a dynamic team that provides a SalesForce CRM platform for internal use. The consultant will join a dynamic team of SalesForce certified architects, developers, business system Analysts and admins to deliver a superior quality CRM product. The consultant will:
- Lead the development of test scenarios/ test cases for user acceptance testing (UAT), production validation and regression testing.
- Facilitate meetings with the Business and development teams to understand requirements.
- Perform test execution independently and by shadowing the users while in the UAT Cycle
- Perform regression testing of existing functionality when new Salesforce Updates releases to the CRM platform and report findings.
- Offer input to development on findings in the UAT and PROD environment when off release or between test cycles in a systematic and descriptive manner for proof of concepts
- Provide status reporting to Leadership and explain findings
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Support the Business Analysis team when required with defects / finding from prior projects
- Schedule and prioritize work and activities to meet target schedule, quality, scope and cost objectives.
- Ensure deliverables meet audit criteria
- Interact with multiple test teams to ensure project objectives are being attained.
- Creates Integrated Test Plans for large complex projects.
- SalesForce Case testing
- Work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years equivalent work experience.
- At least 3-4 years Testing Salesforce /Salesforce1 Apps
- Experience on QA defect tracking system, Jira, Salesforce Case’s
- Experience on Salesforce Case Management
- 2 years testing experiencer in an AGILE software development environment
- Knowledge of test case automation preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the System development life cycle & SQA methodologies
- Experience in Estimating, designing, planning and execution of testing strategies
- Financial services industry experience.
- Strong collaboration verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce application testing
- 2-3year experience with User Acceptance Testing
- Strong SOQL, SQL skills
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.