Senior Consultant, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Software Engineer will support Authorization services on a new banking platform. The ideal consultant is passionate about being a part of cutting-edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule. Not intimidated by challenges, thrives under pressure, is passionate about their craft and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
- You will join the early stage of projects and participate in defining the platform for the next generation products.
- You will build API to a multi-tenant backend services to enable easy access by internal applications, clients, and partners.
- You will continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment.
- You will develop applications from ground up using a modern technology stack such as Scala, Python, Postgres, Play, Flask, and NoSQL.
- You will participate in defining the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- You will work directly with Product Owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other relevant field.
- Proficiency with Python, Java programming.
- Experience building and deploying services in AWS.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred).
- Experience writing unit tests.
Our client practices agile development with fast iterations, continuous integration, automated testing and build process.
- Python, Scala, SBT, Play, Swagger
- Angular, Typescript
- Spark, HDFS, Yarn, Postgres, Cassandra, Redshift
- Node, Webpack and NPM
- ScalaTest, Karma/Jasmine for Unit Testing
- Robot and Selenium for Integration Testing
- Git and Github
- Ansible, Terraform, Packer
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.