Senior Consultant, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for a skilled Software Developer to plan, design, develop, implement, upgrade and support ongoing development of the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Solutions suite of applications, primarily Instabase. As part of the team your responsivities would include a full suite of document centric applications including OnBase, Instabase, iManage, Ephesoft, DocuSign and Monarch.
Instabase is a deep learning-based classification engine and extraction platform that can leverage large scale models to extract metadata from structured and unstructured documents. Our business teams capture this critical information and utilize this to create large scale strategic automated workflows.
This position is responsible for the Instabase platform which includes patching, managing and updating the Docker Image, partnering with infrastructure and information security teams to resolve identified vulnerabilities, addressing any performance issues, and leading the effort of migrating the Instabase from current on-prem Linux servers to AWS cloud-based solution. As such this requires strong documentation skills to update and manage runbooks, support procedures, Disaster Recovery plans, and internal client communication.
This role is responsible for making sure the Instabase platform is up to date, stable and issueless. This includes upgrading the system, following SDLC and Change Management (ITIL) processes, staging in lower environments to upper levels, and partnering with business and QA teams to validate and upgrade production environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Extensive Linux system engineering experience
- Experience deploying and upgrading distributed apps with containers (Docker) & orchestration (Kubernetes, EKS, GKS)
- Python, NodeJS, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC & AngularJS
- Extensive knowledge in AWS cloud
- Knowledge of OpenShift platform
- Strong knowledge of Instabase Model Catalog, Machine Learning Studio, and New Flow
- Knowledge of Instabase workflow and how to configure platform
- Experience creating template and solutions for Structured/Unstructured data
- Extensive knowledge on extracting data and creating models in Instabase
- Extensive documentation skills using Vizio and Lucid
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment
- Solid troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Knowledge in writing and executing scripts, experience integrating using different application APIs
- Ability to review application and server logs
- Experience with Agile Planning Tools (Jira, Confluence)
Nice to have:
- Experience with OnBase or equivalent document management or ECM software.
- Strong knowledge of document management software and workflow
- Understanding of .NET Core and .NET Framework Strong SQL knowledge, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, and other SQL objects.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.