Manager, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Software Developer to join our dynamic team. This position reports to VP of Lending Technology, leads development, implementation, and support of Lending Technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within the bank to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Salesforce nCino Developer for the team. This position requires knowledge and experience with nCino and Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, Integration with vendors, and Messaging. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation, and other related activities across various IS groups.
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance, and evolution) implementation of nCino and Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Lending goals and strategy.
- Develop custom nCino and Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within nCino and Salesforce Lightning.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Document standard operating procedures for the nCino and Salesforce tech team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- 10 + years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on Developer developing complex systems architecture.
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions on nCino and Salesforce platform.
- 2+ years of financial services experience.
- Broad knowledge in nCino, Salesforce Financial Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud.
- Experienced designing solutions on nCino and Salesforce platform for complex business problems.
- Experienced in developing UI pages using nCino and Salesforce Lightning framework.
- Must have experience with vendor integrations like DocuSign, CORE Banking, Lending apps and other financial vendors.
- Experienced with nCino, Salesforce APEX, triggers, batch, Visualforce, SOQL, Ant Migration tool etc.
- Experience with nCino and Salesforce Lightning application and component design.
- Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant, and Ivy.
- Strong experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on nCino and Salesforce platform.
- Experience with nCino, Salesforce APIs and Mulesoft salesforce connectors.
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues.
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value.
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.