Consultant, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Sitecore Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Sitecore Certified Developer, you must be capable of developing code leveraging Sitecore best practices, participate in requirements gathering, code development, scrum session, develop unit and QA regression tests. This may include supporting daily website operations.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively. With a high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity.
- Will be working on Sitecore Version 9x or above, developing all things Sitecore including but not limited to Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Deployment, Packages, Subsites, Helix architecture, Migration, Scaling, etc.
- Work with business units and technology teams to conduct rapid prototyping and develop production ready code as needed, with crisp communication regarding project status.
- Help identify system issues and enhancement requests.
- Work with Product Managers and Quality Assurance teams to develop testing plans and ensure appropriate testing of new and enhanced applications.
- Facilitate and support the incorporation of performance testing and data collection as well as testing automation as appropriate.
- Assisting with change management activities and ensuring appropriate users and technical teams are aware of upcoming changes.
- Provide deployment support and suggest advancements and improvements as appropriate based on experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in CX-oriented web development and 7 years overall in information technology or business systems analysis.
- Sitecore 9.x Certification is required.
- 5+ years of Strong Sitecore development skills in Sitecore 9 or Sitecore 10, with Solr search, with a demonstrated proficiency on Sitecore (Version 9 or above).
- Experience with Helix design patterns, Glass Mapper, Azure, Mongo, or other parts of the Sitecore ecosystem.
- Strong Web development skills/experience required to support rapid prototyping and production ready code, with an emphasis on front end functionality; UX design skills a plus.
- Knowledgeable and adept at development to accommodate both mobile web and desktop.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other relation database management systems desirable. Must be comfortable working with data of varying formats.
- Experience with SASS, NPM and GULP are a plus.
- Experience working in a tag management platform such as configuring tags from a data layer and setting processing and load rules to analytics tools, integration and prototyping, plugins, tag library and custom tag creation.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.