Consultant, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a full-time remote Microsoft 365 developer to join our team, focused mostly on development skills using TypeScript/React as well as .NET and Azure cloud-native services.
Develop, test, document, and support solutions across Microsoft 365-based productivity tools like Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Planner, Office Apps, Power Platform and more. Also develop backend code using Azure cloud-native resources like Function Apps, Logic Apps, App Services/Web API and more. Meet with the team members weekly/daily to discuss/document current and planned activities, discuss/document risks and/or issues, and report progress across all development efforts.
- Develop and deploy TypeScript/React apps across multiple M365 workloads (SharePoint, Teams, Office, and more).
- Implement best practices for exception handling, logging, troubleshooting, and issue escalation.
- Provide detailed system documentation for existing and new systems (Administration Guides, Off-Hours Support Guides, Disaster Recovery Runbook, Architecture Diagrams).
- Perform regular code analysis, code scanning, code reviews, and system security vulnerability remediation in solutions.
- 2+ years SharePoint development experience SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Add-Ins model, Full trust solutions.
- 2+ years Server/Service development experience (C#, PowerShell, Node.js).
- Some experience in writing Power Apps, Power Automate Flow.
- Some experience in writing Azure Logic Apps and Azure functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- C#, PowerShell experience.
- SharePoint or Nintex workflows.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 or SharePoint On-premises administration and support.
- Financial Services Experience.
- Microsoft Development Certification (MCSD or Later) is a plus?.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.