Consultant, User Experience Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Service Designer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expert talent for our business partners
- Create Service Design project plans, lead design sprints using human-centered and design thinking methodologies.
- Utilize qualitative research to identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Understand and map interactions using customer insight and data to reshape the customer experience across all services, solutions, and processes.
- Oversee customer research – empathy interviews, ethnographic observations, workflow analysis, contextual inquiry of customers.
- Lead the design, communication, and execution of a best-in-class service strategy including customer persona and experience journey mapping efforts.
- Use service design tools to build a comprehensive view of the current state of experience in different journeys as well as the aspirational state.
- Produce Service Design Blueprints, illustrated Journey maps, and Concept Designs, Service Experience prototypes, Empathy Maps, and Value Proposition Proposals, for the creation and evolution of products and services.
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project life cycle and able to communicate and envision service concepts to team members, stakeholders, and management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or social sciences.
- Master's Degree in Design, Service Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design highly preferred.
- 4+ years of professional experience in designing and applying service design techniques to solve complex workflows that span digital and physical channels.
- Fluency in core service design methods (i.e. service blueprints, experience mapping) and the ability to lead and mentor designers and non-designers to participate in a service design practice and process.
- Experience with concepting, ideation, and iterative prototyping.
- Experience with qualitative research and workshop facilitation techniques.
- Well-roundedness in designing experiences across both customer and expert (employee) based systems that span digital and physical touchpoints.
- Experience in design research techniques to generate and validate concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision.
- Experience building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.