Consultant, Service Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Service Design Lead who will organize, lead, and facilitate cross-entity, enterprise wide research and experience redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign.
- Develop root cause analysis and gather input that others can use for business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes.
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Able to evangelize service design approaches and drive business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- Experience design.
- Service design.
- Vendor management.
- Business process analysis.
- Quantitative research and/or qualitative research.
- Project management, geographically diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Business architecture.
- Leading initiatives or playing obviously significant roles in initiatives with previously described elements.
- Experience writing Business Requirements, Use Case development, User stories, Personas, Digital Design (journeys and Wireframes), rapid prototyping, and process flows.
- Commercial Banking Industry knowledge and perspective.
- Capable of developing a human centered design approach.
- Understanding of Future State business process design; agnostic of LOB specification.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry (Commercial Banking) with strong experience in the execution of Digital platforms for customer facing internet applications.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.