Senior Manager, Compliance Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Risk and Compliance Consultant to join our dynamic team. This role will provide the compliance framework by which our client’s Financial Solutions clients can safely use their international global payments clearing and settlement solution.
- Ensuring the platform meets rigorous regulatory compliance standards, including the tasks of defining and applying the best in class know your customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and regulatory change control frameworks and processes.
- Identifying gaps in compliance and address those by implementing systems, procedures and controls and working with Operations Architects to implement them.
- Assisting with the compliance risk assessment process ensuring that the regulatory risks are appropriately identified and assessed, provide internal training on AML and KYC, and implement a culture of compliance and effective company systems and controls to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Working closely with development/operations team in to document the rule books for participants to follow in their daily foreign exchange operations.
- Specifying the storyboards for operational compliance testing, and for the remediation strategies to be used to fill performance gaps and will collaborate with attorneys to ensure ongoing compliance and legal issues are addressed and monitored.
- Providing contracts and billing support to business partners and customers in a global environment, maintain operational configurations and roadmaps with Offering Management, support Marketing Development and Sales function and be called upon to make client presentations in foreign countries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training.
- 5+ years as a paralegal or compliance analyst.
- 3-5 years of experience with regulatory filings or other corporate paralegal experience.
- Paralegal certificate desirable, but not required.
- Experience as a corporate paralegal in a law firm desirable, but not required.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
- Advanced knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.) required.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.