Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The Project Manager will be joining a Client Reporting team which will be working on creating a centralized standardized approach to client reporting. Client reporting touches data across the entire organization’s infrastructure, this project team will introduce enterprise-wide reporting rules in the form of uniform set of data pools that will address inconsistencies in the reporting. The Project Manager will introduce consistency and continuity to the project and will possess strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Create and disseminate regular reporting based on steering committee requirements.
- Guide the program’s execution of a broad set of reports using Vermillion and redesign existing reports to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- Coordinate the update of operations manuals and other internal documentation to reflect changes resulting from the project.
- Coordinate reporting on managed accounts.
- Apply enterprise-wide reporting rules.
- Create consistency across the project and balance of continuity.
- Present data and progress reports to executive management.
- Distribute the information related to the project and inform the project team members and stakeholders about the development of the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives, and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Outstanding soft skills, including influencing, guiding, coaching and facilitating a diverse set of stake holders across the organization that is very consensus based in culture.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 8+ years of project management and related experience in financial services.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Well versed in performance and client reporting.
- Familiarity with the Vermillion Reporting Suite.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders across the organization.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- PMP certification required; PMO experience preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.