Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Serves as lead project manager on complex Corporate Projects and/or small-to-medium inter-related programs; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Represents the PMO in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of business and/or technical units.
- Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third-party reviews.
- Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues, as necessary.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
- Documents project decisions and project meetings.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
- Project management skills are extremely important, with excellent coordination and management skills
- Familiarity with foreign exchange products and services is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills; good meeting facilitation
- Vendor management–manage scope, determine roll-out/phases, act as the single point of contact for all project activities
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects where the key delivery team is a vendor
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate professional service providers
- Demonstrated ability to manage enterprise-level projects within a highly matrixed organization
- Requires a background in Project Management.
- Requires a background in banking.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of project management best practice and experience using MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, and other related software products.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments, consensus building and conflict resolution.
- Must be able to clearly define and present ideas, and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
- Must exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment under a minimum of supervision.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Formal project and/or program management training and certification preferred.
- Adheres to the Corporate Project Process and contributes to its continual improvement.
- Serves as liaison between project-related outsourced vendors, business, and technical resources during project implementations.
- Responsible for delivering Business Analysis deliverables.
- Develops, presents, and manages budget; and reviews billings from project-related vendors.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.