Consultant, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for a Senior Microsoft 365 Solutions Architect to assist with Microsoft 365 projects and applications like SharePoint Online, Teams, Office, and more at our financial services client
Candidates will meet with internal business groups and IT staff to gather requirements for solutions and help update technical documentation. Effective communication, presentation, and organizational skills are essential. Candidate will work closely with the Project Manager and development team lead to provide project updates, resource reports, and mentor other team members, present updates to business sponsors, coordinate with IT leadership. Candidates will attend bi-weekly SCRUM meetings, assist in updating reports, author and review technical documentation, assist with testing custom and vendor-provided web applications and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, understand them and their processes, and how Microsoft 365 productivity technologies might help them achieve their goals.
- Meet with development team to architect, estimate, deliver, test, and document solutions
- Prepare and present proposals for solutions architecture, infrastructure, and security-related changes
- Partner with the Cybersecurity team to embed security throughout the Software Development Lifecycle: Assist with security reviews, secure code scanning, architect solutions to meet security and compliance requirements
- Work with team members to architect, document, and estimate technical solutions
- Enter requirements into documentation and user stories in Jira for assignment and tracking
- Assist in authoring and reviewing technical documentation (deployment guides, configuration and support runbooks, test scripts, user guides and other training materials, executive reports, IT governance and security documentation).
- Perform peer code reviews, secure code scanning, vulnerability remediation
- Actively engage with IT Training group and M365 Champions to encourage adoption of M365 services and tools where they can help
- Assist with full stack web development tasks using C# .NET, TypeScript and REACT, PowerShell, Power Apps, Power Automate Flow
- 6+ years’ professional experience as Technical Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert, developer, or Architect with SharePoint
- 3+ years’ experience with Office/Microsoft 365, Power Platform
- 1+ years’ experience with Azure-hosted application architecture
- Proficient in PowerShell, TypeScript and REACT, C# .NET, Power Apps, Power Automate Flow
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.