About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. Reporting to the Web Analytics Capability Lead, this team member will have primary responsibility for the day-to-day operational oversite of the GA360 platform, supporting internal customers across Marketing. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role expected to manage stakeholder intake requests as well as configure the Google Analytics platform to support these requests.
Capabilities are solutions that include process, technology, and people to realize the business outcome. As a member of the Digital Marketing Integrated Solutions team, this team member will be part of the overall Marketing Strategic Capabilities and Insights (MSCI) team.
This role is responsible for executing against web analytics requests in support of the Marketing organization’s objectives and goals. From processes established by the Web Analytics Capability Lead, this role will work closely between business partners and developers in technology to drive success across lines of businesses as well as marketing channels. This starts with managing the team’s intake process by following up with requests to gather requirements then prepare business cases and technical or functional specs, when necessary. In addition, this role is responsible for executing against any Google Analytics configuration within the platform when needed to fulfill or support any requests.
This role will partner with Analytics teams, Paid Media and On-Us marketing channels, Marketing Execution, Technology, and relevant digital channel partners.
- As a Google Analytics Technical Analyst, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to develop a solid Google Analytics platform and serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects/requests; provide status updates to partners.
- Partner with digital analysts, marketing managers, data engineers, encouraging collaboration and driving projects forward to achieve goals.
- Gather stakeholder requirements, develop opportunity sizings and business cases, write technical or functional specs when necessary.
- Translate GA solutions to all audiences, from Marketing teams to Developers.
- Stand up and facilitate a UAT process between developers and business requestors.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing Web Analytic enterprise capabilities.
- Define support / training procedures and manage deliverable.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in digital implementation experience, including tag or analytic platforms, metrics, analysis, or reporting.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as a Google Analytics platform owner.
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics (GAIQ Certified preferred) and Google Tag Manager (certification preferred).
- 2+ years working with GA and GTM, dashboards and custom reports.
- Libraries and SDK’s for measurement, gtag for websites and web applications (analytics.js and gtag.js, and App+Web properties).
- Gathering requirements and writing specs – solution and implementation guides.
- Degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of technical project management experience (PMP certification preferred).
- Expert-level technical experience within the Google Analytics 360 platform; strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics solution, with proficiency within both marketing clouds (certification preferred).
- Proficiency with common tag management technologies (Ensighten, Telium).
- Some exposure to common digital marketing technologies: data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI); Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, DoubleVerify); Marketing Automation (SFDC Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Responsys); DMPs (Adobe Audience Manger, Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel); DSP (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math.
- Lead scheduled UAT for production releases and related QA smoke tests.
- Experience with JIRA, Asana, Harvest, Salesforce, G Suite, or similar project management tools preferred.
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing tag performance.
- Highly analytical; interpreting business and technical needs to optimize platform performance.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Superior relationship, communication, and collaboration experience with teams – peers and partners; experience working with project management teams.
- Experience with ObservePoint Web Assurance would be added benefit.
- Financial services experience preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.