Consultant, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Monitor and evaluate day-to-day operations of systems deployed within Private Wealth Management.
- Respond to unexpected system outages and trading disruptions; serve as technical liaison and escalation point and support services for troubleshooting and resolution. Responsibility includes communication to business users.
- Manage reporting and data analysis projects/requests for business unit.
- Provide support during trading hours, starting no later than 5:30 am Pacific time.
- Responsible for wide variety of system maintenance across the Private Wealth group.
- Build and maintain a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that is consistent with the bank’s requirements. Testing and documentation are required.
- Work with the PWM System Support team to help resolve issues for Wealth Managers and users across multiple groups within PWM.
- Develop/maintain system documentation. Maintain and document requests and incidents in Service Now application for tracking and monitoring.
- Interface with the banks resources to manage system integration projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot critical business system issues for time sensitive business operations.
- Assist in various projects strategic and tactical as assigned by management.
- Experience of 10+ years or more with broker/dealer and or wealth management trading systems and applications, as well as back-office operations.
- Strong systems, investigative and problem-solving skills; Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify issues and appropriate resolutions.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules, and assignments.
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Deep experience with back office and trading applications such as Custodian Systems (Pershing/Schwab/Fidelity).
- Knowledge of trading technology tools like Bloomberg AIM, Charles River, MOXY, Ezecastle, BlackRock Aladdin, etc.is desirable.
- Involvement in large scale implementation of buy side trading technology tools is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially with Excel.
- Knowledge of VBA and other scripting languages like Python is desirable.
- Data analysis skills: Strong SQL skills preferred.
- Programming: Java and .Net experience C#, Python, AWS, or Snowflake is desirable.
- High-level understanding of networking technology including Microsoft server environments.
- Ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
- Must exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment under a minimum of supervision; proactive and takes initiative.
- Require strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic, honesty, and integrity.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses (preferred).
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.