Senior Consultant, Database Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Developer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Looking for a Senior .Net developer specifically. The core platform used by the organization is outdated and in need of upgrade.
- The Developer/Architect will be responsible for managing the core .Net platform.
- Core Engineering background with a deep understanding of how systems are built and can be improved upon.
- Experience scoping migration projects and providing timelines for completion.
- Experience breaking down microservices and looking at enhancement/upgrade opportunities.
- Ability to dive into a platform and assess areas that can be fixed, updated, or migrated.
- This role is not supporting a specific team or project, it is focused on managing the enterprise framework for all applications.
- Database work will be minimal, a foundational understanding of SQL.
- This role will have interactions with the business teams. You will sit down with business lines to understand their pain points, enhancements, and capabilities they are seeking.
- An ability to bridge the gap between business and technology teams is incredibly important.
- Experience with Azure DevOps work is ideal.
- Tableau experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- JIRA experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Self-starters that can work autonomously; looking for smart, capable consultants who can hit the ground running.
- Hands-on experience using WCF and prior migration experience is important.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.