Senior Manager, Project Management
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Command Center Lead to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Provide the leadership necessary to support service delivery in all Conversion Command Center functional areas, including:
- Communications and Enablement function: communicate planned & unplanned service-impacting events via various channels; collaborate with the Business to develop and distribute enablement supporting new product deployments and functional enhancements; communicate known defects, available workarounds, and upcoming releases expected to resolve issues.
- Service Management function: provide ownership for processes across all of Conversion activity; ensure compliance with processes and procedures per established KPIs; gather metrics via monitoring, identify trends, and provide reports indicating levels of process compliance; provide accountability for ensuring relevant process efficiencies are put in place to support the needs of our customers/clients.
- Continuous Service Improvement function: collaborate with the Service Management function to identify chronic issues and sub-standard performance areas; create service improvement plan (SIP) items to address issues and track SIP items through to completion.
- Business-Aligned Command Center function: capture events through monitoring tools and processes; coordinate event response across all Client Technology solutions and environments; ensure proper issue escalation and effective incident resolution.
- Provide leadership and management in support of other requests for Command Center services as they arise, are agreed, and assigned.
- Identify, evaluate, and help drive continuous improvement in Client Service Operations and Technology delivery capabilities and effectiveness.
- Ability to develop people, technology, and financial budgets, plans and product roadmaps, and translate them into actionable programs.
- Strong domain knowledge in complex global infrastructures.
- 10+ years of program, project and service delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment.
- Solid business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to conflicts that arise.
- Solid customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations; initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships.
- Strong track record of managing resources.
- Experience Leading a Command Center strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Previous Large System Conversion experience extremely desirable.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.