Senior Consultant, Business Systems Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Business System Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- 5+ Years’ experience as BSA.
- Strong on understanding Rest APIs.
- Ability to test Rest API using Postman, build Swagger spec.
- Data Modeling and map requirements to API spec.
- Effective communication and work with product team in daily day to day activities.
- Ability to work with Vendor and understand the integration mechanism using vendor APIs.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and nail down the requirement, updates from each team.
- Strong on scrum practices, Jira, etc.
- Drive solution design help product and business teams on road map, scope and deliverables, releases.
- Prepare SSD and ITAAP required documents.
- Experience on finance/banking domain.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.