Consultant, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About this Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Seismic Developer to work on our Seismic team implementing LiveDocs and automating exhibit creation. The Consultant must be able to work both as part of a team and independently, building and automating slide presentations. Seeking candidates with Seismic development, financial/investment management experience, knowledge of business facing applications, and content management or CRM platforms.
- Work with the Seismic business and technology teams to enhance the bookmaking process including data sourcing, LiveDoc development and querying Seismic Lists.
- Maintaining JIRA boards and participating in Agile ceremonies.
- Engage with key business stakeholders and run development sprints.
- Management and triage of user queries and requests relating to defects, issues and their related fixes.
- Working with the team to ensure critical quarter-end processes are met.
- Development, manipulation and creation of internal data sets as part of content and data automation.
- Assistance in creating training material and user training processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance or other relevant area
- 5-8 years of implementation experience including scoping of projects, estimation, and delivery
- 5 years BI/Reporting and data analysis
- 5 years of Financial Services industry experience, including product types, taxonomy and terminology
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, key decision makers and senior management across the organization.
- Full-stack technical experience on Seismic platform including developing LiveDocs, querying Seismic Lists and managing quarter-end automation cycles.
- Familiarity with data manipulation tools and data management concepts, including Excel VBA logic, an understanding of SQL development.
- Ability to review data, derive and validate data lineage, documentation, and understanding of Data Governance processes.
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies.
- Work experience in the financial industry.
- Strong written and oral communication with ability to reason and influence.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.