Senior Consultant, Systems Administration
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Seismic Administrator for our client in the financial services industry. This role will be focused on creating, customizing, and enhancing content within the Seismic platform.
- Maintain data in Seismic pitchbooks, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Seismic’s content management capabilities and use them effectively.
- Utilize Seismic’s DAM features for the publication of assets, maintaining organization and accessibility.
- Manage the flow of jobs through tools such as Workfront, AdMaster, and Seismic, ensuring efficient publication processes.
- Customize fund sheets, fact cards, and other content for individual clients using Seismic’s suite of tools.
- Leverage Seismic’s Sales Enablement features to enhance the effectiveness of sales materials and presentations.
- Create and maintain APIs to extend the capabilities of Seismic.
- Manage data migration and transformation tasks to ensure accurate and efficient data handling within Seismic.
- Customize the user interface within Seismic to improve user experience.
- Automate business processes and workflows within Seismic.
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs within the Seismic.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of Seismic solutions.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for custom solutions & integrations.
- Conduct thorough testing and quality assurance to ensure the reliability and functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a Seismic Administrator in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Seismic platform development and customization.
- Knowledge of data integration, API development, and data transformation.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and debugging software solutions.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.