Manager, Instructional Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a SEI Trainer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Coordinate readiness activities necessary for the business to go-live with the new functionality, including training, policy and procedure updates, internal communications, access changes, etc.
- Support the client in employee readiness in the transition from 3 separate legacy systems to SEI’s platform
- Create customized, and catered, training for respective business units/groups
- Communicate directly with SEI team to support training efforts and leverage the best tools for learning and development
- Work with the business leaders and executive steering committee in preparation of transition.
- Help create a communication and marketing plan for internal employees to provide up to date information and dates for training purposes
- Review existing material and support a blended learning approach with an emphasis on virtual learning
- Understand the SEI platforms, terminology, and business operating models.
- Create reference guides and quick hits for employee readiness.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.