Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Technical Scrum Master to join our dynamic team.
- Playing the role of a Scrum Master on 1 or more Scrum Development Teams.
- Driving internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Facilitating decision making and communicating trade-offs and risks cross-functionally and up to the program level.
- Assisting PMO with release planning, product roadmap, capacity planning, release milestones tracking and customer pilot programs.
- Driving process improvements toward consistent delivery of working product.
- 10+ years of project management experience in software product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math, or equivalent experience (technical emphasis preferred).
- CSM, ACP, PMP certifications.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and influence business partners within and outside of the organization.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).
- Experience using the Agile Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques such as TDD, Continuous Integration, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Prior experience working on Waterfall or Agile product development projects within the FinTech space.
- Proven experience working with technical teams.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in MS Office Professional, JIRA and Confluence, and/or other Agile lifecycle management tools.
- Must understand Agile metrics and reporting techniques.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.